FEATURING SUPERB IMAGE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY AND OPERABILITY MATCHING SHOULDER-TYPE CAMERA AND NETWORK CAPABILITY, THIS HAND HELD CAMERA RECORDER REVOLUTIONIZE ENG WORKFLOW.
The Panasonica AJ-PX270 is a compact, lightweight professional ENG camera recorder for broadcast applications. It inherits Panasonic’s accumulated broadcast technologies and know-how to offer high performance, easy operation and excellent versatility rivaling many shoulder-type models.The AJ-PX270 features the AVC-ULTRA* codec family and support the microP2 card. Its AVC-Intra/AVC-LongG/AVC-Proxy multi-codec recording capability responds to diverse broadcasting needs, ranging from program production to swift news gathering using networking functions**.
The Panasonic AJ-PX270 is equipped with a powerful 22x zoom lens with three manual rings and the high-resolution OLED viewfinder. Control switches, such as the front REC button, and a variety of terminals are positioned to match shoulder-type camera recorder specifications. Armed with networking functions, this camera recorder enables both file-based recording and more advanced network-based recording, to revolutionize your workflow. It will also connect directly to a server via a wired LAN, wireless LAN** or 4G/LTE** network, for easy configuration of a streamlined news-gathering system.
* The Panasonica AJ-PX270 does not support all of the formats included in the AVC-ULTRA family.
** For details, refer to “Notes Regarding Network Functions”.
The use of DCF Technologies is under license from Multi-Format, Inc.
PANASONIC AJ-PX270 FEATURES:
Network Functions Link to from the Field in Real Time
DUAL CODEC RECORDING* FOR SMOOTH NETWORK CONNECTION**
The AJ-PX270 can record the main video data (MXF format) with an AVC-Intra100/50 or AVC-LongG50/25 codec, while simultaneously recording proxy video data at a low bit rate. Using the network function, it is capable of IP transmission of proxy video data via LAN, wireless LAN** or 4G/LTE** network. This enables news flash distribution and advanceediting before the main video data arrives, dramatically speeding up the video production workflow.
WIRED/WIRELESS LAN, 4G/LTE NETWORK FUNCTIONS**
The standard LAN (Ethernet) port allows network connection via a wired LAN. When the optional AJ-WM30 Wireless Module is installed, the AJ-PX270 gains wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11g/n) connectivity, enabling access to the following functions from a network-connected PC/Mac, tablet device or smartphone. 4G/LTE connection is also possible.
- Proxy Preview: Plays back proxy files (AVC-Proxy), downloads file/clip information, displays and allows editing of metadata, and enables addition/deletion of shot marks and text memos.*
- Camera Remote:
Easy remote operation is possible from various devices by using a web app. The P2 ROP App (available free of charge from the Apple App Store) for iPad enables multifunctional remote operation equivalent to ECU. (See “Wireless Control using iPad” for details.)
- Playlist Editing: Playlists can be created using proxy video with a PC/Mac or tablet. The workflow can be streamlined to be faster by rough editing on location, and then transferring the content files.
- File Transfer:
When connected via wired/wireless LAN or 4G/LTE, the FTP client function lets you transfer clips from the camera recorder to a network.
** For details, refer to “Notes Regarding Network Functions“.
* Some functions are not supported by some devices.
FULL-HD STREAMING SUPPORTED**
Full-HD (1920 × 1080) proxy video*1 can be streamed via a network connection (wired LAN, wireless LAN, 4G/LTE network) while recording mainstream video onto a memory card. The video can be received and playback on a PC or Mac. It also AVC-G (QoS) and SHQ (QoS) streaming modes which prioritize uninterrupted video transmission. “QoS*2” stands for Quality of Service. Using this function, bitrate is optimized to match the network condition and continue streaming distribution even when the communication bandwidth is reduced.
This provides solutions for a variety of situations such as news acquisition, while recording mainstream video, video for newsflash can be streamed live*3 to a broadcast station from the field.
** For details, refer to “Notes Regarding Network Functions“.
*1: When the AVC-Intra200 is selected, streaming output is not supported. When the AVC-Intra50 is selected, only SD Streaming mode is supported.
*2: P2 Streaming Receiver software (Windows only, not supported by Mac; available free of charge) is required for receiving the QoS mode.
*3: The video and audio signals arrive with a delay. The latency varies depending on the network environment and the hardware/software environment of the PC, server, etc.
LIVE STREAMING DISTRIBUTION VIA RTMP
The RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol) that forms one of the streaming protocols is also supported. This enables streaming distribution for RTMP compatible content, such as live video distribution services. It is also ideal for distributing live feeds of music concerts, sports events, and news flashes. (When using RTMP, the bit rate is fixed.)
*: See the RTMP Setting Guide for the setting method.
*: For information on connection confirmed live video distribution services, refer to the section on Connection Confirmed Live Video Distribution Services.
*: P2 Network Setting Software is required for using the RTMP function.
|Mode||Resolution||Frame Rate||Bit Rate||Codec*1|
|AVC-G6||1920 × 1080*2||30 fps/25 fps*4||6 Mbps||H.264 High Profile|
|1280 × 720*3||60 fps/50 fps|
|HQ||640 × 360||30 fps/25 fps||1,500 kbps|
|LOW||480 × 270||30 fps/25 fps||800 kbps||H.264 Baseline Profile|
|AVC-G（QoS）*5||1920 × 1080*2||30 fps/25 fps*4||Variable depending on the communication band,
Maximum 9 Mbps
(Maximum fixed setting during RTMP: 9 Mbps)
|H.264 High Profile|
|1280 × 720*3||60 fps/50 fps|
|SHQ（QoS）*5||960 × 540||30 fps/25 fps||Variable depending on the communication band,
Maximum 6 Mbps
(Maximum fixed setting during RTMP: 6 Mbps)
|H.264 High Profile|
- *1: The audio codec is AAC LC 2ch in all streaming mode.
- *2: When only the record signal is 1080/59.94i or 1080/50i.
- *3: When only the record signal is 720/59.94p or 720/50p.
- *4: Output becomes 1080/59.94i or 1080/50i.
- *5: RTMP is not supported by the QoS mode.
AUTOMATIC TRANSFERRING: REC DURING UPLOADING FUNCTION
* During simultaneous recording, only recorded clips in slot 1 or slot 3 are automatically transferred. Clips of interval recording, loop recording, one-clip recording or one-shot recording are not transferred automatically. While the Rec during Uploading function is enabled, Last clip delete function and streaming function are disabled.
Cloud SolutionEven smoother operation is possible by using a cloud service. Proxy files that
are automatically uploaded to a cloud server can be edited (remote playlist
editing) from a network, and only the necessary data can be sent from the
AJ-PX270 to an ingest server.
· P2 Cast: P2 Cast is the cloud service Panasonic provides for broadcast and production use.
LINKING WITH LIVEU OR TVU BONDING SERVICES OFFERS
FASTER AND MORE STABLE LIVE STREAMING AND FTP TRANSFERS.
IP connection (wired or wireless) with LiveU or TVU Networks devices enables parallel use (bonding) of multiple cell phone lines. Live streaming with the QoS mode gets a higher bit rate and more stable quality. And FTP transfers using a Rec During Uploading function gets also faster transfer speed and better stability to achieve a faster overall workflow. In addition, the status of the LiveU or TVU device is displayed in the camera’s viewfinder to allow easy confirmation of the network connection conditions.
Combined with Panasonic’s P2 Streaming Server (P2SS) and P2Cast, this produces a comprehensive solution for a variety of broadcast needs.
- – P2 Live Streaming/P2Cast Cloud Workflow with Bonding Devices
- Viewfinder Displays of the Connection Conditions (marked in red)
* An example of AJ-PX5000G.
Approaches High-End Shoulder-Type Camera Recorder Performance
600% Dynamic Range with New 1/3-Type 3MOS Image Sensors
Newly developed 2.2-megapixel 1/3-type 3MOS (RGB) image sensors offer full-pixel HD (1920 × 1080) resolution, F11 (59.94 Hz) or F12 (50 Hz) sensitivity* and low noise.
They also achieve rich gradation and vibrant color reproduction. The new 1/3-type image sensors achieve the same maximum 600% level (compared to the 300% level of our previous model) of dynamic range as many high-end shoulder-type models. This captures rich data all the way from highlights to shadows, to render truly realistic images. Features such as color grading also expand post-production flexibility.
* In [HIGH SENS.] mode
- FILM-REC Gamma:
Featured in our previous VariCam model, this function was made possible by the new 600% dynamic range. It achieves a latitude that exceeds the CINE-LIKE D mode in our previous handheld camera recorder. Gamma curves can be selected from 7 modes (HD/SD/FILMLIKE 1/FILMLIKE 2/ FILMLIKE 3/FILM-REC/VIDEO-REC).
- DRS（Dynamic Range Stretcher）: Suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights to achieve a visually wide dynamic range.
22x Zoom Lens with Three Manual Rings and Ultra Low-Speed Seesaw Zoom Levers
The Panasonic AJ-PX270 features a newly developed, high-performance, compact zoom lens. Zooming from 28mm to 616mm (35mm equivalent), this 22x zoom lens covers a wide field of view, from wide-angle to telephoto, without the need for a conversion lens. Combining 18 lens elements in 12 groups, this advanced lens unit further adds a UHR (Ultra High Refractive) glass element, a low dispersion element and aspherical lenses. This newest optical technology provides superbly high resolution. In addition, it is combined with our unique, Emmy awarded digital signal processing technology called Chromatic Aberration Compensation (CAC) to minimize color bleeding in the surrounding image areas and to achieve rich expression with finely rendered nuances and excellent shading.
The Panasonic AJ-PX270 has three manual rings: a mechanical (cam-type) zoom ring, a focus ring and an iris ring. The operating feel and rib pattern of these rings are carefully designed to make manual operation feel using an interchangeable lens. The focus ring is knurled for reliable fingertip control of delicate focusing. The seesaw zoom levers (grip/handle) support extra-slow zooming down to 180 seconds.
Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS), Digital Zoom and ND Filter
- Hand-shake correction with the built-in optical image stabilizer (OIS).
- Equipped with a digital zoom function.*1 Magnification control can be assigned to a user button for quick zooming to 2x, 5x or 10x. It provides a telephoto capability of up to 220x in combination with the optical zoom.
- Built-in ND filter (OFF, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64).
*1: Flash Band Compensation will not operate while digital zooming.
Image Adjustment Function from a New Menu
The AJ-PX270’s camera signal processing LSI enables hue-adjustable 12 axis color compensation for each color gamut, independent 3 axis skin-tone color compensation, and also has a detailed image adjustment function. The new image adjustment menu brings you intuitive image control.
- Setting Items: H detail, V detail, detail coring, skin tone detail, chroma level, color temperature, master pedestal, knee, matrix, color correction, RB gain control, chroma setting, black control, gamma, high color, white clip.
Advanced Flash Band Compensation (FBC)
This function detects and precisely compensates the flash bands (bands of light and dark) that often occur in still cameras equipped with an MOS sensor.
Variable Frame Rate Supporting 1080p
The Variable Frame Rate function (AVC-Intra100)* was inherited from the Panasonic VariCam, which is widely used for producing movies, TV series and TV commercials. Featuring a variable frame rate of 1 to 60 fps, this function creates a wide range of film-camera-like images, such as overcranking for slow-motion and undercranking for quick-motion effects.
* Pre-Rec, Loop Rec, Interval Rec, One-Shot Rec, Dual Rec and One-Clip Rec cannot be used while recording at the native variable frame rate.
Advanced Focus Assist Functions
A variety of focus assist functions support quick and accurate focusing in manual focus mode.
- Turbo-Speed One-Push AF: Pressing the PUSH AUTO button enables focusing in 0.5 seconds or less.*
- Focus-in-Red Display: Emphasizes the image areas in focus by marking the edges in red.
- Expand: Enlarges the center portion for increased visibility.
- Focus Bar: The meter graphically displays the focus level.
* The focusing time varies depending on the shooting conditions and subjects.
New Built-in Electronic Level Gauge
The electronic level lets you easily confirm camera tilting on the LCD monitor screen. It helps to keep the camera level during handheld shooting, low-angle shooting and high-angle shooting.
OLED EVF and High-Resolution LCD Panel
The AJ-PX270 is the first professional handheld camera recorder to feature a viewfinder with a high-resolution OLED display (approximately 2,360 K dots; image display area: approximately 1,770 K dots) for minimal image delay and superb color reproduction. The LCD monitor uses a QHD IPS LCD panel. These allow more easy focusing.
Scene Files and User Files
Six preset scene files can be changed freely. One set of scene files can be stored internally in the AJ-PX270, and eight sets can be stored on an SD Memory Card. In addition, one user file containing camera settings can also be stored internally in the AJ-PX270, and eight files can be stored on
an SD Memory Card.
- Scene File Preset (Initial Settings):
F1 for standard setting, F2 (FLUO.) for shooting under fluorescent lights, F3 (SPARK) for emphasizing contrast, F4 (B-STR) for enhanced gradation of luminance in low-light scenes, F5 (CINE V) for cine-like setting with priority on contrast, and F6 (CINE D) for cine-like setting with priority on dynamic range.
Other Recording Support Functions Professional Image Quality and Advanced Functions
- Eight User Buttons: Functions can be freely assigned to the eight user buttons.
- WFM/ VECTOR: Simplified waveform and vectorscope display.
- Three-position Gain Selector: The 3-position gain selector can be assigned with gain levels selected from a range of -3 dB to +18 dB to its L, M and H positions.
- +36dB Super Gain: +24 dB/+30 dB/+36 dB Super Gain function enable extra-high sensitivity with subject luminance of as low as 0.02 lx.*
- Electronic Shutter with Slow Shutter Capability: The shutter speed can be set in seven steps between 1/60 and 1/2000 second (60i/60p mode). It is also equipped with Slow and Synchro Scan (variable) mode. The shutter opening angle (deg value) can be set with synchro scan mode.
- Shockless Auto White Balance: A smooth transition occurs when switching White Balance modes. This is effective, for example, when moving from outdoors to indoors.
- Mode Check: Displays a list of the camera settings on the viewfinder and LCD monitor.
- Zebra: Select any two levels from among 0% to 109%, in 1% steps. A mode also allows two patterns to be overlaid and displayed.
- Y-GET: Measures brightness at the center and displays numerical data.
- Knee Mode Setting (AUTO/MANUAL/OFF).
- Two-value (A/B) memory and preset (3200/5600/VAR) white balance selector.
- Scan Reverse Function: Displays/records images in vertically or horizontally inverted orientation.
- Marker Display: Displays a center marker, safety zone marker and frame marker.
* When set to F1.6, 18 dB gain, 1-second accumulation, [HIGH SENS.] mode
High-Quality Image Acquisition for News and Image Production Needs
AVC-ULTRA Includes High-Quality AVC-Intra200 Codec
The Panasonic AJ-PX270 is the first handheld camera recorder that features the AVC-ULTRA codec family as standard. To meet the various needs from mastering to streaming, the image quality and bit rate can be selected to match the application.
An intra-frame compression method that is highly suited to image production. In addition to the conventional AVC-Intra100/50 codec, the AJ-PX270 features the AVC-Intra200 codec with twice the bit rate (10 bit quantization, 4:2:2 sampling, and a bit rate of approximately 200 Mbps*1). With superb images that approach uncompressed quality and 24 bit audio, it offers a level of quality that meets the needs of mastering and archiving.
This inter-frame compression method achieves high-quality HD recording at a low bit rate. Ideal for providing on-air content direct from the shooting location and for workflows using content transferred over the internet. Three bit rates are available: AVC-LongG50/25/12 Mbps. AVC-LongG25 provide 10 bit/4:2:2 quality at a bit rate of approximately 25 Mbps.
Low-bit-rate, high-resolution, high-sound-quality proxy video (Quick Time/H.264) is also recorded with the actual data.*2 Also includes metadata for efficient offline editing.
*1: For 1080/59.94i.
*2: Proxy data cannot be recorded when using the Loop Rec or Interval Rec function.
Proxy data is low-resolution video and audio data with time code, metadata, and other management data in a file format.
The use of DCF Technologies is under license from Multi-Format, Inc.
HD/SD Multi Format/Multi Codec
In addition to 1080/60i*, the AJ-PX270 supports 24p*, 30p*, 60p*, and 720p multi HD format and SD recording. 59.94 Hz/50 Hz switchable for convenient use in productions headed for global use.
* 60i, 60p, 24p, and 30p are actually recorded at 59.94 Hz, 23.98 Hz, and 29.97 Hz respectively. 24p, 25p, and 30p are all available with native mode recording.
Full Frame Progressive Recording
1080/60p* (50p) full frame progressive recording is supported for the first time in the AJ-PX270. In addition to being able to record with the AVC-Intra100 or AVC-LongG25/LongG12 codec, the camera can is capable of camera through output from the 3G-SDI and HDMI output terminals.
* 60p is actually recorded at 59.94 Hz.
High-Quality 24 Bit 4 Channel Audio Recording
AVC-Intra and AVC-LongG*1 modes support 24 bit digital audio recording*2 (16 bit for AVC-LongG12, DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO 50, DVCPRO and DV). The Panasonic AJ-PX270 offers 4 channel audio in all recording modes. Channel input locates in front and rear (both selectable from mic/line). The level volume also supports 4 channels.
*1: The AVC-LongG12 mode does not support 24 bit digital audio recording.
*2: The audio signal can be played back by using 24 bit digital audio equipment.
Standard-Equipped microP2 Card Slots
The Panasonic AJ-PX270 comes with two slots for the microP2 card, the broadcast-use memory card downsized to match the size of a conventional SD memory card.
- microP2 card: While inheriting the high reliability of the P2 card and maintaining the large capacity of 64 GB*1, the microP2 card was greatly downsized to match the size of an SD Memory Card, resulting in a considerable reduction in cost. One P2 card slot is also provided for the use of a conventional P2 card.*2
- Content Protection System (CPS): A new security function featured on the microP2 card. The content recorded on the card is locked with a password to protect against unauthorized access. This prevents data from being stolen and enables secure media control.
- Highly Mobile and Reliable: The microP2 and P2 cards are highly resistant to temperature changes, dust, impacts, and vibration, and there are no worries about condensation, head clogging, or dropout as there are with VTR systems. Data is recorded onto empty card spaces, so there is no need to search for the beginning and ending of recorded portions. There is also no danger of mistakenly recording over existing data.
*1: Total card capacity includes space for data management, such as system data; therefore, the actual usable area is less than the capacity indicated on the card.
*2: microP2 and P2 cards cannot be simultaneously recorded on.
Multifunctional Recording Including Simultaneous Recording*1
- Simultaneous Rec:*2 Records simultaneously onto two microP2 cards.
- Background Recording:*2 Slot 1 records with the Rec Start/Stop control, while slot 2 continues recording even while recording is stopped.
- Hot-Swap Rec:*2 Thanks to the two card slots,*3 you can hot-swap microP2 cards for continuous non-stop recording.
- One-Clip Rec Mode: Records up to 99 consecutive cuts as a single clip. A text memo is automatically attached to the Rec Start point for easy searching for the beginning of the cut.
- Pre Rec: This stores approximately 3 seconds of HD or 7 seconds of SD video and audio data in memory while in standby mode and lets you recover and use the data from the point before you started recording.
- Loop Rec: Maintains a recording of a certain time period through repeated loop recording.
- Interval Rec: Records intermittently based on a set interval time.
- One-Shot Rec: A frame-shot recording function for producing animations.
- Text Memo:*4 Up to 100 memos can be posted onto a clip as bookmarks.
- Shot Marker:*4 Used to mark clips as OK, NG, etc.
- Last Clip Delete: Deletes the last recorded clip with a single touch.
- Rec Check: This lets you run a quick playback check of the clip-end you have just recorded.
*1: microP2 and P2 cards cannot be simultaneously recorded.
*2: Recording is possible only through the microP2 card slots.
*3: Slots cannot be switched during recording.
*4: The text memo and shot mark cannot be added in Loop Rec, Interval Rec, or One-Shot Rec mode.
Metadata Function Supporting Wireless Connection
The metadata function attaches metadata (text memos tagged to time, GPS data, selected character strings and frames) to P2 files. Metadata can be edited using a tablet or smartphone connected via USB or wireless LAN*. Metadata can be used effectively for searching and management, facilitating the editing, distribution and archiving of video data.
* For a wireless LAN connection, the AJ-WM30 Wireless Module is required.
Operating Ease and System Expansion Approaching Shoulder-Type Models
New Design – Switches Match Like Those on Shoulder-Type Models
The Panasonic AJ-PX270 was designed for easy operation as an ENG camera. It inherits the functions, switch layout and dials of shoulder-type camera recorders. Users of professional shoulder-type camera recorders will be able to take advantage of the mobility of the AJ-PX270 immediately.
- Front Rec Button: The front Rec button is positioned immediately below. When a tripod is used, this button allows smooth recording starts after operating the lens.
- Front Audio Level Dials: This is the industry’s first handheld camera recorder to feature audio input level controls (which can be allocated with ON/ OFF and CH) on the front side of the unit. This allows quick operation during recording.
- Triple Toggle Switches: Three toggle switches – DISP/MODE CHECK, GAIN and WHITE BAL – are provided. They are located at the same location as on a shoulder-type model to support operation during recording.
- Audio Level Dials: Large 2 channel (switchable between CH1/ and CH2) audio level dials.
Separately Positioned XLR Audio Input Terminals
The Panasonic AJ-PX270 is equipped with 2 channel XLR mic/line audio input terminals supporting a +48V phantom power supply. They are arranged on the front and rear sides of the unit, just like on a shoulder-type model. The front mic terminal is located behind the rear mic mounting section, eliminating problems resulting from catching protrusions on the side panel. The rear external audio terminals are located on the right side for comfortable holding of the AJ-PX270 against the chest during recording, and also permit easy connection and disconnection while holding the camera recorder in shooting position.
Battery Replacement during Recording
The large-capacity battery is housed in the main body, and does not extend beyond the rear panel. This ensures comfortable holding of the AJ-PX270 against the chest. When power is supplied to the DC power supply input terminal using the AC adaptor, the battery can be changed while recording.
Handle with Multi-Stage Zoom Lever
The zoom lever located on the upper part of the handle is also provided with a multi-stage variable zoom function. It provides the same smooth zooming operation from a super-low speed as the zoom lever on the hand grip, allowing smooth zooming when shooting from a low angle or using a tripod.
New Design Offering Enhanced Mobility and Easy Operation
Even with its high-power zoom lens, the AJ-PX270 is compact and has a low center of gravity. It remains stable during handheld shooting, and provides excellent visibility and a wide field of view. The lens hood with a built-in cover improves convenience and safety while moving. The magnesium alloy diecast chassis is rugged and durable.
3G-SDI Output and HDMI Output
- 3G-SDI OUT: A 3-Gbps speed supports 1080/60p and 50p progressive full frame image output. Can be set to HD-SDI or down-converted SD-SDI. Allows Rec Start/Stop linked backup recording with a Panasonic recorder equipped with SDI input.
- HDMI OUT: This terminal allows digital A/V output to a wide range of devices such as an HD monitor.
- Aspect Conversion: The aspect ratio can be selected from among Side Crop, Letter Box, or Squeeze mode when down-converting and outputting from the SDI OUT terminal.
Combination with the AJ-PG50 Field Recorder, using either HDMI or SDI connection, enables back-up recording linked to the Panasonic AJ-PX270.
USB 3.0 High-Speed Transfer Interface
- USB 3.0 (HOST): High-speed file copying to external storage.*
- USB 2.0 (DEVICE): Allows use as a P2 card drive.
* Storage media with more than 2 TB of capacity cannot be used.
Multi-Camera Synchronizing with Genlock IN and TC IN/OUT
This handheld camera recorder supports a multi-camera configuration. It features a built-in SMPTE time-code generator/reader, TC input/output, and Genlock input for multi-camera recording with time-code synchronization. Images can be synchronized and output to a switcher, providing the same level of operation as many shoulder-type models.
The P2 ROP App for Wireless Control using iPad**
The P2 ROP App (downloadable free of charge from the Apple App Store) for iPad is available. It enables iPad to control functions/setting of the AJ-PX270 Camera Recorder remotely via wireless connection.
P2 ROP App can control Focus, Zoom and variety of settings similar to those of the AG-EC4G Extension Control Unit controls, including picture quality settings and REC start/stop. Easy-to-see value display and easy-to-operate up/down touch keys provide settings and adjustments. Proxy browser is also built into the app so that operator can adjust the setting while checking recorded clips with thumbnail and previewing. Metadata can also be displayed and edited on iPad to support post production work.
** For details, refer to “Notes Regarding Network Functions“.
* It supports to iOS7.1 and iOS8.1.
· Apple App Store and iPad are service marks or trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States
and other countries.
Wired LAN Remote Focus and Zoom Supported
Wired remote operation is enabled with the optional AK-HRP200G Remote Operation Panel via LAN connection. In addition to joy stick operation of the aperture and pedestal, as well as menu-operated adjustment of the picture quality, this allows remote-controlled focusing and zooming on the AJ-PX270.
* Only functions that are supported by the AJ-PX270 can be controlled.
Interfaces and Devices
- Supports live video transfer uplink equipment (scheduled for the near future).
- Equipped with an audio output terminal (stereo mini-jack).
- Equipped with a headphone terminal (stereo mini-jack).
- Back tally, rear tally equipped. ON/OFF switchable.
- Camera Remote: Focus, iris, zoom and REC start/stop can be controlled.