The Draper 97.38 x 129.38″ DiamondScreen Rear View Projection Screen w/o Frame is the first rear projection screen designed specifically for video and data projection. Unlike conventional rear screens, the DiamondScreen is cast (molded) and derives its incredible optical performance from its patented Fresnel/lenticular lens system. As a result, the DiamondScreen offers The brightest rear screen image in the world -3.5 gain on axis. A panoramic 180° horizontal viewing cone, and the largest vertical viewing cone of any product of its type.
Grey high contrast optical tint, for superior contrast. Anti-reflectance properties, for superior performance, even under conditions of high ambient light. Superior corner-to-center brightness ratio, with no “hot spots”. Provides a more uniform image than other products of its type. The widest range of sizes and the largest sizes in the industry.
- Rear Projection
- 160″ Diagonal
- Video Format
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio
- Cast (Molded) Screen
DiamondScreen’s patented lens system consists of the following:
- Fresnel lens on projector (entrance) side. Functions as a condenser lens, refracting all projected light at a right angle to screen plane (in other words, straight through the screen). No projected light is wasted on the ceiling or floor.
- Diffusion material is embedded in screen matrix to control vertical light distribution. Patented system of alternating aspheric and tipped lenses on audience side refracts projected light over a dramatic 180° viewing cone.
- Audience side lenses measure a microscopic 0.3 mm – less than 40% the pitch of any other optical rear screen in the world resulting in vastly improved image resolution. Exit lenses are treated with a special anti-reflectance coating which does not interfere with projected image.
- DiamondScreen is up to three or four times brighter than a conventional coated rear projection screen.
- DiamondScreen the first rear projection screen designed specifically for video and data projection
- Particularly well suited for use with CRT or low light and low resolution output single lens projectors
- Panoramic 180° horizontal viewing cone, and the largest vertical viewing cone of any product of its type.
- Unlike conventional rear screens, the DiamondScreen is cast (molded) and derives its incredible optical performance from its patented Fresnel/lenticular lens system
- Superior center-to-corner brightness ratio
- The widest range of sizes and the largest sizes in the industry
- The world’s most sophisticated, most efficient rear projection screen
- Available in any custom size through a maximum overall size of 120 x 160″
- Can be used in Draper’s Retro/QA (portable rear projection systems), MultiScreen System, RPX/Complete or any of the VideoWalls in conjunction with their Projector Support Structure