Premium large-venue projector with 4K Enhancement and optional lenses.
The Pro G7905UNL large-venue projector delivers uncompromising image quality and native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology†. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the sleek, black G7905UNL features 7000 lumens of color brightness and 7000 lumens of white brightness1. Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology† ensures extraordinary image and video quality, while dynamic projection capabilities enable a range of applications. And, its outstanding integration features include diverse connectivity such as HDBaseT™ and ten optional powered lenses with lens shift and lens memory (lens NOT included).
3x Higher Color Brightess with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 7000 lumens of color brightness1 and 7000 lumens of white brightness1, the PowerLite Pro G7905UNL uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
Native Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200) w/ 4K Enhancement Technology†
Color Brightness: 7000 lumens1
White Brightness: 7000 lumens1
Product Guides & Additional Information:
Bright and Colorful
Features 7000 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 7000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1
Accepts 4K Input
Supports full HD 1080p resolution and 4K input.
4K Enhancement Technology
Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality — every subtle intricacy is captured.
HDBase-T is an input source that combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one convenient Cat5e/6 cable, for expanded connectivity.
Advanced Edge Blending
Take seamless panoramic, multi-screen edge blending even further, with curved surface and corner wall support.
Compatible with interchangeable lens options that provide varying ranges for optimal placement and flexibility.
- 3x Higher Color Brightness* and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro G7905UNL has:
- Color Brightness: 7000 lumens
- White Brightness: 7000 lumens
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement† (3840 x 2160) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Innovative 4K Enhancement Technology† — doubles the number of pixels from 2.3 million (WUXGA) to 4.6 million for extraordinary image and video quality
- Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Ten optional interchangeable lenses — with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (sold separately)
- Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
- Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode
- Advanced collaboration features — simultaneously project side-by-side from different sources with Split Screen2
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product3
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner4
3x Brighter Colors
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.
*Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
The #1 projection technology in the world, with 3 chips that deliver both high color brightness and high white brightness.
Get both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one HDMI cable (compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-Ray® and media players).
Epson offers optional lenses with varying ranges, including a rear-throw lens, for added flexibility.
This tilt feature makes it easy to use the projector for a wide range of applications, such as projecting on angled surfaces.
Epson’s Multi-PC Collaboration utility allows you to display four PC screens simultaneously over the network with even more users connected to the same projector on Standby Mode.
C2Fine offers smooth, uniform images with exceptional contrast for better image quality.
Crestron® RoomView® Compatible
Crestron RoomView compatibility allows IT managers (those who have standardized their equipment using this popular platform) to easily monitor and control network-connected Epson projectors via the same software they use currently to monitor all other projectors on their network.
Centered Lens Design
This unique design makes installation easy to plan with lens-to-screen alignment.
Auto Iris Technology
Epson’s Auto Iris Technology adjusts the aperture to provide the optimum contrast and brightness for each scene.
6-Axis Color Adjustments
For special projection material such as high-quality photographs or artwork, users can adjust the hue, saturation and brightness for six colors: RGBCMY (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
This innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently at setup, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture.
Built-in Closed Captioning
Built-in closed captioning helps educational institutions meet ADA 508 requirements for students with hearing impairments.