Lumantek ez-Pro VS4 4×1 Multiview Switcher for 3G-SDI and HDMI
The flexible ez-Pro VS4 4×1 Multiview Switcher from Lumantek is a standalone console switcher designed for corporate, educational, event, and house-of-worship applications. Integrated scaling enables you to mix and match up to four SD, HD, 3G-SDI, and HDMI signals. Program is output via HDMI or SDI, and a multiview display is available via HDMI. Features of the ez-Pro VS4 include an adjustable PiP (picture-in-picture) function, chroma/luma keying, embedded-audio volume control, and dual-logo insertion. Use the console buttons and T-bar to switch, cut, mix, wipe, and otherwise transition between sources.
The compact ez-Pro VS4 switcher supports video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p60 with 8/10-bit 4:2:2 processing, and both Level A and Level B 3G-SDI transmission. Up to four channels of embedded audio are supported, plus external audio via stereo RCA inputs. An integrated USB 2.0 interface is provided for firmware upgrades, logo input, and a GUI application.
- Mix and match 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI sources
- Supports up to 1080p60 HD video
- Multiview output via HDMI
- Automatic scaling
- PiP function with adjustable position and size
- Incorporates up to two logos
- Chroma and luma key functions
- Volume control for embedded audio
- External audio input via stereo RCA jacks