CFF-1 PRO Kit
Now shipping in Peli Storm Case with custom foam inserts and all appropriate accessories.
CFF-1 (Cine Follow Focus One)
Pioneering fluid head and tripod innovator OConnor, a Vitec Group brand, introduces the first product in their new line of professional camera accessories: the Cine Follow Focus CFF – 1. This rock solid tool represents the pinnacle of follow focus design and technology, offering unparalleled performance.
The CFF-1’s multifunctional, modular design eliminates the hassle of having to juggle separate bridge plates. A single, easy to use snap-on bridge clamps effortlessly onto either 15mm or 19mm studio rod systems (the kit also comes with 15mm LWS bridge). The OConnor integrated approach lets the operator straddle the line between both standards with ease and efficiency. With the lowest clearance available in a double-sided studio unit, OConnor’s follow focus is ideal for large diameter lenses—and protects the user’s equipment investment by ensuring compatibility with optical systems now and into the future. The CFF-1 integrates seamlessly with existing popular accessories such as whips, gears, and cranks, while creating a new standard in compatibility. The Kit is provided with a speed crank and a flexible drive with isolator handle for remote focus pulls.
Unlimited mounting options
Working with any lens and mattebox configuration, the CFF-1 swing arm can be mounted on either side of the bridge for maximum versatility. What’s more, OConnor’s unique main follow focus bridge slides independently of the support bridge dovetail, increasing mounting options for speciality setups.
Handy horizontal sliding adjustment
A handy horizontal sliding adjustment mechanism lets the operator locate the focus drive gears so that the lens witness mark is always easy to read.
Exact and accurate focus pull
The CFF-1 Minimal Backlash Mechanism guarantees an exacting focus pull with less play and higher accuracy; every time.
- Easy to use snap-on bridge clamps effortlessly onto either 15mm or 19mm studio rod systems without having to remove other accessories attached to the rods. (An optional LWS bridge is also available.)Swing Arm can be mounted on either side of bridge for maximum versatility
- Low-profile design ideal for large barrel diameter lenses
- Multifunctional, modular design: single easy to use bridge accommodates both 15mm & 19mm studio rod systems
- System integrates seamlessly with existing professional follow focus accessories such as whips, gears, and cranks
- OConnor’s integrated approach lets the operator straddle the line between both standards with ease and efficiency
- Low-profile design is ideal for large barrel diameter lenses and protects user’s equipment investment by ensuring compatibility with optical systems now and into the future
- Swing Arm can be mounted on either side of bridge for maximum versatility
- Minimal Backlash Mechanism guarantees an exacting focus pull with less play and higher accuracy
- Constructed of lightweight, durable black anodized aluminium
- Eccentric handwheel can be repositioned to optimize visibility
|Weight (incl. main bridge, studio rod, handwheel)||1.83 lbs (0.83 kg)|
|Weight of handwheel||0.73 lbs (0.33 kg)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||11 x 5.5 x 5.1 in. (280 x 140 x 130 mm)|
|Dimensions of Cine handwheel||Ø4 x 3.2 in. (Ø102 x 81 mm)|
|Positioning of driver gear||Swing arm, dovetail slide|
|Driver gear coupling||Standard serrated star|
|Module coupling system||Backlash-free|
|Drive ratio||35:19 (1:1.84)|
|Maximum lens diameter||Ø182 mm|
|Standard camera rods||Studio 15 / 19 mm|
PRO Kit includes:
|CFF-1 Basic Body and Handwheel||C1241-0004|
|Driver Gear 43 tooth 0.8M 6mm face (Cine)||C1241-1600|
|Driver Gear 35 tooth 0.8M 10mm face (Cine)||C1241-1700|
|Driver Gear 50 tooth 0.6M 7.5mm face (Fujinon ENG focus)||C1241-1800|
|Driver Gear 60 tooth 0.5M 7.5mm face (Canon ENG focus)||C1241-1900|
|Flexible Drive Shaft Assembly||C1241-1510|
|15mm LWS Rod Bridge||C1241-1540|
|Set of 10 Flat Studio Marking Discs||C1241-1530|
|Peli Storm Case with Custom Foam Inserts||C1241-1850|