For connecting the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera to the BM-Epic rechargeable battery pack.
The Bescor BM-EPIC Battery & Charger for the Blackmagic Camera is the BM-LiON clip-on battery pack and a universal charger. A 3 foot long wire with a 2.5mm barrel connector extends from the battery pack for connection to the Blackmagic Cinema Camera, and a military style clip on the back of the pack enables clip-on attachment to belts, rigs, and other gear.
The battery is a 14.8V lithium-ion that operates between 12V and a peak of 16.8V. It will provide the camera with approximately three to four times the power of the camera’s internal battery, which lasts 90 minutes in average applications. BM-LiON has zero memory effect and is rated for over 500 charge cycles.
The charger outputs 16.8V and provides a full charge in about three to four hours. Green and red indicators signify whether the connected battery is fully charged or almost completely out of power.
6′ Connector Cord
6′ Connector cord for the Black Magic Pocket Camera. Connecting this cord fro Bescor’s BM-EPIC battery pack will give you over 8 hours of run time. All day recording from a lightweight alternative. More recording than there is space on the camera. Offers 12x the run time of the internal battery.
Battery (BM-LiON) Features:
- 3 to 4 times more run time than offered by the internal battery.
- An advanced Lithium-Ion technology chemistry.
- An output voltage and amperage of 14.8VDC and 6.6 Ah
- The BM-LiON operates between 12 and 16.8 VDC
- Features a 2.5mm barrel connector with 3 feet of wire.
- Has a capacity of 98WH
- Weighs in at only 1.32 lbs. Making it incredibly portable.
- Measures (WxHxD) 4 x 3 x 2.5
- Charges in roughly 3-4 hours.
- Military style clip on back for easy attachment anywhere.
- Rated for over 500 charge cycles.
- Zero memory effect.
- Operating temperature range is between -4°F and 140°F
Automatic Charger (BM-CGR) Features:
- Universal Automatic Charger (Can be used all over the world*)
- Simple Red/Green charge LED indicator.
- Has an input of 110-240 volts
- Output of 16.8 volts and 2000 ma.
*Blade conversion needed where necessary.
NOTE: Charger and battery have built in overcharge protection. Do Not Use with any other batteries!
|Voltage||14.8 V nominal
Operates between 12 V and a peak of 16.8 V
|Amp Hours||6 Ah|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Dimensions||4 x 3 x 2.5″ (10.1 x 7.6 x 6.3 cm)|
|Weight||1.32 lb (.6 kg)|
|Input Voltage||110-240 V|