As an introductory studio follow focus unit that can accept optional drive gears the Basic Cine Follow Focus One Unit with One Drive Gear from OConnor mounts onto either 15mm or 19mm studio rod systems, making this a flexible unit that you can build up as your needs increase. Its low clearance enables the follow focus to work with large diameter lenses such as the Angenieux 24-290mm, Red 18-85mm, Fujinon 18-85mm, and Fujinon 75-400mm. The follow focus is compatible with accessories such as whips, gears, and cranks. This basic unit includes a single drive gear with 43 teeth, and a 0.8 Mod compatible with most film style geared lenses.
Numerous mounting options for specialty setups are possible as the main bridge slides independent of the support bridge dovetail. The swing arm of the Cine Follow Focus One can be mounted on either side of the bridge for better integration with all lens and matte box configurations. The horizontal sliding makes it easy for the user to adjust the focus drive gear for a clear line of sight. Eccentric adjustments on handwheels allow flexible positioning, and the custom-cut, low-runout gears (Minimal Backlash Mechanism) ensure high accuracy.
- Minimal Backlash Mechanism and low-runout gears provide smooth operation and precise focus adjustment.
- Mounting on either 15mm or 19mm studio style rods does not require you to change the mounting clamps, or add adapters.
- Snaps onto 19mm studio rods, and slides onto 15mm studio rods.
- The unit’s design allows it to work with large diameter lenses such as the Angenieux 24-290mm, Red 18-85mm, Fujinon 18-85mm, and Fujinon 75-400mm.
- Compatible with accessories like whips, gears, and cranks.
- Offers numerous mounting options for specialty setups as the main bridge slides independent of the support bridge dovetail
- Mounts swing arm on either side of bridge for better integration with all lens and matte box configurations
- Horizontal sliding adjustment allows you to adjust the drive gears contact point on the lens.
- Allows flexible positioning with the help of eccentric adjustments on handwheels
- Constructed of lightweight, durable, black anodized aluminum
- Mounts on 15mm/19mm Studio Rod Systems
- Low Clearance
- Compatible with Whips/Gears/Cranks
- Mounts on Either Side of Bridge
- Horizontal Sliding Adjustment
- Eccentric Adjustments
- 43 Tooth Low-Runout Drive Gear